Are you passionate about development issues? Do you want to gain experience in bridging development research to policy? You should consider applying to FUF’s Internship Program for the 2022 Autumn call.
The intern should have a great interest in development issues, be motivated and driven by external work and web communication. The intern should be fluent in English. Good knowledge of Swedish is an asset.
The intern will be working directly to support the bridge between development research and policymaking through communication and advocacy. The intern will also be part of monitoring current development issues and identifying opportunities for SweDev to influence the public debate. Main tasks include:
- Maintain and expand SweDev’s online presence by creating content, articles, blog posts, and editing and updating SweDev’s website
- Participate in communication and advocacy work
- Support tasks within SweDev’s education group and research group
- Monitor trends and issues relevant to SweDev and identify opportunities for SweDev to influence the public debate on development issues
- Support with administrative tasks in SweDev’s secretariat
- Participate in the work and coordination of the Development and Aid Policy team at SEI
- Any other tasks that arise
The Swedish Development Forum (FUF) Internship Program
FUF (Föreningen för Utvecklingsfrågor) provides about 40 internships to our university student members each semester. Within the different internship positions, you can join our network and directly work with SweDev Secretariat being a Communication and Research Intern! We are one of the 9 positions that do not require knowledge of Swedish.
Do not send any application to the SweDev Secretariat. Should you have further questions about the application process, please contact Ronja Bäckström, FUF program manager at .
Do you need any more details about the internship? Feel free to contact our Secretariat or our current intern Alessandro, enrolled in the Erasmus Mundus AFEPA Programme at SLU.