Call for applications for funding 2024 from OECD CRP.
Call for Applications for Funding in 2024 on Agriculture, Food, Fisheries and Forests issues.
- International Conference Sponsorship
- Individual Travel Bursary
- Fellowship Awards
Are you organising an international conference or workshop on state-of-the-art research issues in agriculture, food, fisheries or forests in 2024?
Or would you like to spend time working with researchers in another country to help your research project, maybe as part of a sabbatical?
If so, we think you should consider applying for funding from the OECD CRP (Co-operative Research Programme: Sustainable Agricultural and Food Systems). The CRP has priority areas of research, grouped under the three research themes:.
- Managing Natural Capital
- Strengthening Resilience in the Face of Multiple Risks in a Connected World
- Transformational Technologies and Innovation
We would particularly welcome your application if you are working on any of the following areas:
- Sustainable and resilient productivity growth and food security and nutrition;
- Climate change mitigation, reducing emissions from agriculture and food systems,carbon sequestration in agriculture, forestry and land use;
- Halting and reversing forest loss and land degradation;
- Reducing the negative environmental impacts of livestock production and practices harmful to animal health and welfare, investigating the positive contribution livestock can make to soil quality and management, biodiversity and livelihoods;
- Biodiversity, enhancing ecosystem services;
- Improving soil health and water and air quality, including through agro-ecological andother innovative, context specific approaches.
- Innovations in the transfer and development of agricultural knowledge, including Indigenous and traditional knowledge;
- Fisheries and aquaculture productivity, sustainability and resilience;
All the information about the fellowship awards and international conference sponsorship,together with the applications forms are on the Call for Applications page of the CRP website. Or contact the CRP Secretariat directly: TAD/.
Closing date for Applications: Midnight (24h00), CET, Sunday, 10 September 2023.