Call for applications for funding in 2022 is open until 10 September 2021.
The call for applications for funding for fellowship award and conference sponsorship in 2022 is now open. Please note the guidelines and conditions, selection criteria and research themes. Read more on the website linked below. Applications must be submitted through the appropriate online application forms. PDF copies of the applications forms are provided to help prepare applications before going to the online forms.
Applicants must be residents in one of the countries participating in our Programme.
Applications relevant to the work of the OECD Committee for Agriculture and other bodies are particularly welcome for example:
- Emerging diseases and zoonoses, especially COVID-19, including their possible transmission through food
- Resilience and risk management
- Climate change, including carbon sequestration in agriculture, forestry and land use
- Digital technologies
- Plant and animal breeding to enhance sustainable productivity growth and resilience to climatic events
- Fisheries and aquaculture productivity, sustainability and resilience
- Ecosystems and biodiversity, including in aquaculture and farmlands, and natural resources
- Development of alternatives to antibiotics for use in livestock and less harmful plant protection chemicals and improved fertilisers
- Sustainable and resilient food systems
The deadline to apply is Friday 10 September 2021, midnight (Paris time).
Please note that if travel restrictions are still imposed in 2022 due to the pandemic, successful awards will be honoured.