Online dialogue: COP27 post-match analysis
Date: November 24, 2022
Join this online dialogue, where the Centre for Climate Science and Policy Research at Linköping University in collaboration with Mistra Geopolitics and Stockholm Environment Institute (SEI), gather an expert panel to share insights on the COP27 negotiations.
Did COP27 fulfil the expectations of political leaders, scientists, civil society, and youth organizations around the globe? Was an agreement on actions to avert, minimize and address loss and damage achieved? Are we on track to keep global warming below 1.5°C and to meet the Paris Agreement? What questions were left unsolved and what issues need to be addressed before the next conference of parties in 2023?
Björn-Ola Linnér, Professor at the Centre for Climate Science and Policy Research, Linköping University and Programme Director of Mistra Geopolitics.
- Mattias Frumerie, Head of Delegation to UNFCCC at the Swedish Ministry of Environment
- Richard Klein, Senior Research Fellow at SEI and Professor of Geography, Climate Policy and Development at Linköping University
- Emma Modéer Wiking, Global Head of International Sustainable Business CEO Office, Business Sweden
- Malaika Mikaelsson, Doctoral Researcher at the Centre for Climate Science and Policy Research, Linköping University
- Tonichi Regalado, Climate Research and Diplomacy, Manila Observatory, YOUNGO Rep. (Children and Youth constituency to United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change)