The Co-operative Research Programme (CRP)’s call for applications for funding international conferences and research fellowships grants in 2023 is now open.
Are you organising an international conference or workshop on state-of-the-art research issues in agriculture, food, fisheries or forests in 2023?
Or would you like to spend time working with researchers in another country to help your research project, maybe as part of a sabbatical?
Apply for funding from the OECD CRP (Co-operative Research Programme: Sustainable Agricultural and Food Systems).
The deadline to apply is Saturday 10 September 2022, midnight (Paris time).
Please note the guidelines and conditions, selection criteria and research themes for funding for fellowship award and conference sponsorship. Applications must be submitted through the appropriate online application forms. PDF forms are provided to help prepare applications before going to the online forms.
Applicants must be residents in one of the countries participating in the Programme. Please consult the files which give general information on the country’s research institutes and universities.
Applications relevant to the work of the OECD Committee for Agriculture and other bodies are particularly welcome:
- Sustainable productivity growth and food security and nutrition;
- New technologies and practices for food production; Food loss and waste;
- Antimicrobial resistance; One Health approach to agriculture and food systems;
- Innovations in the transfer and development of agricultural knowledge, including Indigenous and traditional knowledge
- Digital technologies and digitalisation;
- Climate change, including pathways to net zero, carbon sequestration in agriculture, forestry and land use, water use;
- Plant and animal breeding to enhance sustainable productivity growth and resilience to climatic events; Diversity of crop production;
- Fisheries and aquaculture productivity, sustainability and resilience.
What is the Co-operative Research Programme: Sustainable Agricultural and Food Systems (CRP)?
The OECD’s Co-operative Research Programme: Sustainable Agricultural and Food Systems (CRP) exists to strengthen scientific knowledge and provide relevant scientific information and advice that will inform future policy decisions related to the sustainable use of natural resources in the areas of agriculture, food, fisheries and forests.